Saturday, January 16, 2010

Playhouse Building Plans What Website Has Plans For A Cool Child's Playhouse Or "fort"?

What website has plans for a cool child's playhouse or "fort"? - playhouse building plans

I had to build a dollhouse or "strong" for many years, my son, 7 A tree house would be great, but our garden is not a tree - I have to build something on the ground. Someone please direct me to a site that has some fun plans for a theater? I want to build something myself and am looking for models to build one that is two levels and sure to be. Thanks

4 comments:

Mickey said...

Try www.justgarageplans.com. I saw a section for the theater plans on this website.

Catherine H said...

Hey, I'm a building, so if you use a * good * web site, email me at my e-mail: Kitkatbub94@gmail.com

♥Casey♥ said...

Google =)=)=)

♥Casey♥ said...

Google =)=)=)

Post a Comment