Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Blush Bridal Boutique Lisburn Road Can Anyone Suggest Make Up Tips For A Subtle Bridal Look?

Can anyone suggest make up tips for a subtle bridal look? - blush bridal boutique lisburn road

I like all the smoky eye effect, but I will not take my eyes thats toooo dark. I have a YouTube instructional video for bridal makeup, but she wore a purple and black, although it seemed promising - and I said, I do not feel too heavy.

Advice from these ladies? What colors go well together? Can a brand?

also - if anyone can recommend a color for a reasonable price, especially for light olive skin, I'd really appreciate it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A silver medal in Nice or gold would be nice!
There are several possibilities, but not a nice color too dark, it would be really good.
Bourjois have (beautiful colors:

Post a Comment