Friday, January 22, 2010

La Sportiva Katana Or Miura The Better Shoe: Katana Or Miura?

The better shoe: Katana or Miura? - la sportiva katana or miura

Hey guys,

In looking to buy new climbing shoes. I am a girl and I'm looking for female models are listed. I am pleased to bring on my block to the next level now (I'll send some V4S and V5S) and top-rope climbing and outdoor activities.

On this basis, can someone tell me that La Sportiva shoes are better, the katana, or Miura?

Thank you guys!

3 comments:

FurtiveA... said...

I had to use friends and acquaintances and they currently lead the Muir (mens). Ehrlich is preferred because downpointed Puama is a bit more than the Katana, but I want to go to the Muira.
The Muira, in my opinion, is a shoe in Boulder a lot better in the fact that the edges sooo good! I have not a property that does not meet the requirements. I absolutely love my Muir and recommend it.

InTheSha... said...

Only you can answer this question.

If the shoes were not significant, but there are many differences. What I mean is that the shoe comfortable fit that in me, or someone who can answer your question, it is a good choice for you.

The only way to answer this question, try to use both, then decide which one is better.

Hope this helps - happy climbing!

Clara said...

Miura. Miura I have shoes and are very good for me. You are exactly right for your level.

Post a Comment