Monday, January 4, 2010

Modern Table Decorations Help With Wedding Decorations?

Help with wedding decorations? - modern table decorations

I have an idea what I want, which is a butterfly or garden theme wedding and reception. I wanted to serve on the marriage front of the house with white chairs for the people, but I want something like accent, forms with flowers or ribbons of different colors. The flower girl dress beautiful fairy wings and floral pastel autumn on the island of grass. I want the reception inside, but I'm not sure how clear the air altogether. The pink, purple, green, yellow, and you come to me when I think of the butterfly / garden. I wanted to centers in colored flowers and petals of a bright pop'm'll put butterflies in your centerpieces. I'm not sure what the paint was thinking green light, but this work? I want a garden / butterfly, but feels a little cleaner and modern .. How do I get? I want the colors of light, but a burst of color in some places. What colors should I on what to use the things?

4 comments:

Kit said...

Sorry, but I agree with others here, in this case. My daughter has committed a year ago and has its "on" last / "Color" 3 times!

It's good to get an idea of what is needed and what is involved in the planning process, but not the colors and / or issues is still limited.

I would recommend this for a few shows for weddings, if possible, with lots of great ideas and suggestions. This starts from one album to draw pictures from magazines of this kind (to protect against all the wedding magazines, which may free). This will help you organize your thoughts in this way, the day comes, be ready to begin the actual planning.

Good luck and have fun!

PS I think the system you have in mind is beautiful and timeless, and certainly can with this and let it begin to develop.

Colby B said...

Can I tell you how often I changed the colors of the last years! approximately 20! You may change your mind several times before you get married, it is unnecessary to stress about it now! I love your theme, but I would like to see what colors are hot when you're ready to marry.

should be working said...

Go ahead, everybody!

when you're ready to get married, you are out of this phase of the butterfly!

soooooo stupid.

Eden's Mom said...

What? Calls once again in 3 years

Post a Comment