Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cell Phone Video Jokes What Happens To My Cell Phone? Please Help!!?

What happens to my cell phone? Please help!!? - cell phone video jokes

My phone is w300i and its memory is 1 giga byte. I add lots of music, games and videos, so that memory is now only 495 megabytes. But now, songs and videos I recorded, disappeared with the exception of games. I do not care if the songs and videos and went back into the memory of 1 GB, 495 MB, but still Oh, I added my Walkman with all the texts. Because the songs are not the game! So ...

1. What happens to my phone?
2. Where are the songs and videos?
3. How do I get my memory?
4. What should I do?

Please help or explain how! No joke and answer seriously, please! Your answers can help me!

1 comment:

⇐DâV£ MaΧiMiÅnO⇒ said...

You can find the problem has something to do with the U Saved videos.You songs and had accidentally moved the files from a previous location for a new one.
U Make sure you insert the memory card from the phone.
If the problem persists, or just the memory card and formatted allover again and see if the problem persists.
If nothing helps, above, just run a virus scan and did not know WOT is the role of viruses in this though.
Is I can not guarantee that, I try only to help and work

Post a Comment