Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Brazilian Wax Result Photo Ok, So I'm Thinking About Getting A Brazilian Wax. How Mych Will It Hurt, And What Are The Results Like?

Ok, so I'm thinking about getting a Brazilian wax. How mych will it hurt, and what are the results like? - brazilian wax result photo

I am sooo extremely sensitive in this area. It is a good thing, especially. I'd have taken a Brazilian wax. The results are beautiful, silky and smooth. Take too long. It was very painful, but it was crying the whole time. I take a little pain, so it was very difficult for me. You have to try it. Some women are so sensitive "down there".

4 comments:

paolo said...

My wife gets a Brazilian Wax pussssyyy charm and appearance, said that only hurt the first two times after he got used

liz s said...

Amount of pain ... Believe me

Hot Belfast said...

The results are class, but a little sore for the first time or if

starzstr... said...

Please do not PLEASE! brazilion hurts like no one else! AY!

Post a Comment