Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What Happens When You Lose Your Serial Code For Sims 3 Laptop Keeps Rebooting But Windows Serial Invalid?

Laptop keeps rebooting but windows serial invalid? - what happens when you lose your serial code for sims 3

My laptop has not failed to restart and go to the personalized page from loading Windows XP. I have not attempted to work with F1, F2 and F8 options. I have the opportunity to start the system from the hard disk on a CD-ROM and I have my Windows XP service pack in the laptop when you see if there is no start key file. He asked me to write my serial code from the Windows XP CD to ... However, I copied the code from the original CD and says it is invalid.
I do not know what else to do. I do not know what is wrong with my laptop, because it all happened out of nowhere. I am a student and my work saved on the laptop and I need can not afford to lose!
Any help would be very grateful!
10 points for the best answer.
:)

3 comments:

arou42 said...

Restart the computer from the Windows CD / DVD. To do this, insert the Windows disc in your CD / DVD, then restart the computer.
When you see the message "Press any key to boot from CD" Press any key to boot the computer from the Windows CD / DVD.


Click here to select options that are required to start the computer from the CD, DVD on request.
When the "Setup" message, press R to start the Recovery Console.

If you have a dual-boot or multiple booting, select the installation that you access from the Recovery Console.

When prompted, enter the administrator password. If you do not know the administrator password is probably not expressed.
At the command prompt (C: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\>), type

chkdsk / r

(note the space between chkdsk and / r)
and press Enter.
When the scan is complete, restart it.

scrubbag said...

Certification is a code twenty-five code numbers / letters in May and is somewhere on the laptop, perhaps in the background.
I suspect it might the same in the Windows XP CD, but perhaps not.
We hope you find the code because you do not otherwise capable of full reparation for Windows.

Sometimes a bad or missing or corrupted display driver is recycling fee. Tip: Press the F5 key when the computer goes into the boot menu first, and hold or click on it. What you need to do is go into safe mode and install the display driver again, if it is bad.
I had my computer is cycling on the logo, then quit and restart. There was no display driver. I went to install the drivers in Safe mode, and it was good.

Scott said...

The best thing you can do is restart the computer in Safe Mode. Restart the computer and start pressing the F8 key. Select the Safe Mode. This should provide a copy of all your fles, a flash drive or CD. If the key says repeatedly check to see if error was confusing, "v" and "U" is known to cause problems.

Post a Comment