Sunday, February 21, 2010

How Long Does It Take To Kill Dog Worms How Long After Meds Does It Take To Fully Be Rid Of Worms?

How long after meds does it take to fully be rid of worms? - how long does it take to kill dog worms

My laboratory has been wormed for a long time 2 and then said it was a kind of the 2nd well .. We have never encountered this before ... So we have all the drugs and began to walk and ... last night took his medication ... but I know we have a 2nd Given dose in 2 weeks to kill the eggs, which I am too ... Said the vet said that varies from one dog to another in time be completely gone. ... I have small children at home and I do not think the dog in a room of the reach of children, but dogs with worms is easier for children with worms ... ugh makes me sick to think about ... . But shes very upset and wants to play, he wants to know what General .. Within drugs to ...... Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment