Saturday, February 13, 2010

Grooms Table Ideas I Need Help On A Grooms Table For My Cousins Wedding!?

I need help on a Grooms Table for my cousins wedding!? - grooms table ideas

He and his fiancee were married Saturday, so I really have no time to ask for something, or something big, but I have some ideas. It is mechanical and is really into cars, so that your cake is an Impala. The colors are black and burgundy and the water is the color. She loves sunflower seeds, so I thought we could do something with it. It is also believed to produce tires for donuts? Please help me!

4 comments:

biogeek4... said...

While sunflower seeds do not really show the best idea, b / c, as well as at the rate of salt cake is not real. Well, if he's really into cars (love the Impala, like me: o) and a little more time, go to Michael's (or one city or another part of the Arts and Crafts store specializing) in a cookie and a cup car cars . or you can real and toy cars are on the table for the guests. remember the pictures of him with the car itself or together and for his work in a car or attend a sporting event () in the context of the photos for that matter. If you hold the hell on sunflower seeds, at least in small packets get individual gifts for Halloween, Costco, Sam's Club, or Smart and Final. Good luck!

I love my love said...

Is it possible to write a table, but I guess that means groom cake. make the wedding cake is usually the cake for the groom to make, but it is probably too late to ask her to a second cake at such short notice. I would like to consult with the bride and ask if they have already appointed a groom cake, because although it usually happens when the wedding cake.

Gotta Love My Airman said...

Crude sunflower seed cake and do not mix.
Perhaps make them very easy to remove from the deck, but is still around would be the icing.
Sounds like a great idea for a cake.

Sebastia... said...

Yes Sir

Post a Comment